Oct 31 2008
Lateral Line Ambassador Cory Routh has been working hard over the last year to produce his first book titled “Kayak Fishing” that will be released in August.
Readers will get a quick, clear understanding of the essential information needed to get started in the growing sport of kayak fishing. Cory Routh covers everything needed to know for safe, fun and successful kayak fishing, including:
- Choosing the right kayak for fishing
- Selecting PFDs and paddles
- Kayak safety and self-rescues
- Basic and advanced kayak rigging
- Transporting your kayak
- Choosing the right fishing gear
- Stealth and presentation
- Fighting and landing fish
- Freshwater fishing
- Saltwater fishing
- Fly-fishing techniques
- Kayak fishing instructors and guide listing
Listen to a Podcast with Cory from the Virginia Fly Fishing Festival where I talk to him about his new book, his guide service and kayak fishing in and around his home waters of Virginia Beach.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.